The Black Lives Matter movement slammed the National Rifle Association on Friday after the group filed a lawsuit against the Florida legislation that would raise the age to buy rifles to 21. The civil rights organization retweeted the Associated Press and called the NRA a terrorist organization. The NRA’s decision to file the lawsuit comes after Florida Governor Rick Scott signed off on the Senate Bill 7026 in the wake of the Parkland school shooting when a 19-year-old entered Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School with an AR-15 rifle and killed 17 people.
- 6 days ago - Confiding in a lawyer is shown to be risky business for a client - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - SpaceX history of failure - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Social Security disability backlog – 10,000 died waiting for a hearing in 2017 - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Artificial intelligence and robotics will save the Trump economy - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Four factors have kept inflation in check, but they won’t continue to do so - 0 Comment