A Florida high school student is charging that she was wrongly humiliated by school administrators over going bra-less to class, just because she is a girl, going the full discrimination protest route. And she’s getting a lot of help in her gender-ized victimhood from her mother. The incident came about when the 17-year-old female Braden River High School student, in Bradenton, Fla., went to school in a loose top without a bra. Her teacher notified school administrators that the revealing outfit was being a distraction in class and administrators told her to put a T-shirt on under her loose shirt….
- 7 days ago - May 15, 2018 – Primary day: Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon and Pennsylvania - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Boy Scouts org lobbies against making it easier for ex-scouts to sue re sex abuse - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Govt – example of nonfeasance: elevator inspections in Nevada - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - DIGITAL AUTHORITARIANISM AND THE GLOBAL THREAT TO FREE SPEECH - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - 2011 Japan Tsunami – compensation awarded to families of children swept to sea - 0 Comment