PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 19-year-old mother and her 26-year-old boyfriend now face first-degree murder charges in the beating death of 4-year-old Tahjir Smith. Lisa Smith and Keiff King remain in jail without the possibility of bail. Investigators say the young boy had been brutally beaten for spilling his cereal on the morning of January 22. His mother told police she disciplined him after seeing him being ‘sneaky’ and running toward the couch and that he began to stutter, which he did when scared.
- 4 days ago - Confiding in a lawyer is shown to be risky business for a client - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - SpaceX history of failure - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Social Security disability backlog – 10,000 died waiting for a hearing in 2017 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Artificial intelligence and robotics will save the Trump economy - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Four factors have kept inflation in check, but they won’t continue to do so - 0 Comment