If this is the kind of lawyer Harvard is turning out, it could be time to close up shop in Cambridge . . . CNN legal analyst and Harvard Law alum Areva Martin argued this morning that Stormy Daniels is not bound by her agreement with Michael Cohen not to discuss her alleged affair with Donald Trump, because Trump, per his statement of yesterday, was unaware that Cohen had paid Stormy $130,000. Martin’s reasoning was so transparently flawed that co-host Alisyn Camerota had no trouble demolishing it: Get the rest of the story and view the video here.
- 6 days ago - Confiding in a lawyer is shown to be risky business for a client - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - SpaceX history of failure - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Social Security disability backlog – 10,000 died waiting for a hearing in 2017 - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Artificial intelligence and robotics will save the Trump economy - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Four factors have kept inflation in check, but they won’t continue to do so - 0 Comment