‘What is political extremism? Professor of psychology Jordan Peterson points out that America knows what right-wing radicalism looks like: The doctrine of racial superiority is where conservatives have drawn the line. ‘What’s interesting is that on the conservative side of the spectrum we’ve figured out how to box-in the radicals and say, ‘No, you’re outside the domain of acceptable opinion,” says Peterson. But where’s that line for the Left? There is no universal marker of what extreme liberalism looks like, which is devastating to the ideology itself but also to political discourse as a whole….
- 7 days ago - May 15, 2018 – Primary day: Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon and Pennsylvania - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Boy Scouts org lobbies against making it easier for ex-scouts to sue re sex abuse - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Govt – example of nonfeasance: elevator inspections in Nevada - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - DIGITAL AUTHORITARIANISM AND THE GLOBAL THREAT TO FREE SPEECH - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - 2011 Japan Tsunami – compensation awarded to families of children swept to sea - 0 Comment