Friendly advice to Chris Cuomo: when mocking President Trump over a spelling mistake, try to avoid making a mistake yourself . . . On CNN this morning, Cuomo went out of his way to note that in a tweet about James Comey, the prez misspelled “shady” as “shadey.” Continued Cuomo: “unless [Trump was] maybe referring to Slim Shadey, the alternate persona of Eminem.” Here’s the problem, Chris: Eminem spells it Slim Shady. Not Slim Shadey. Ruh-roh! Get the rest of the story and view the video here.
- 7 days ago - May 15, 2018 – Primary day: Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon and Pennsylvania - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Boy Scouts org lobbies against making it easier for ex-scouts to sue re sex abuse - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Govt – example of nonfeasance: elevator inspections in Nevada - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - DIGITAL AUTHORITARIANISM AND THE GLOBAL THREAT TO FREE SPEECH - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - 2011 Japan Tsunami – compensation awarded to families of children swept to sea - 0 Comment